Evolution Counseling and Consulting offers counseling for individuals and families. We are staffed with Licensed Professional Counselors and Licensed Social Workers with more than 40 years of experience combined.
We are able to guide you through many areas in your life where you may need support, such as grief, depression, relationship concerns, self-esteem, parenting, post partum depression, adjustment to life challenges, stress management, and anxiety.
We aim to address the mental, emotional and relational concerns of our clients. We integrate counseling to assist in emotional healing and development. We aim to help clients understand themselves and their emotions. Develop and navigate healthy emotional expression . Assist to develop or maintain healthy relationships and boundaries. Our belief is that if provided the proper tools, individuals, couples and families can find their focus and have a healthy path of success.
- Individual counseling – 50 mins
- Family counseling – 60 mins
- Group counseling – 60 mins
- Seminars and workshops – 2+ hours
- Speaking engagements
Rates are based on type and duration of service.
**Costs vary based on type of service and duration. A sliding fee scale is provided for those without insurance.
**Please call for further information.
Payment is required prior to treatment. We accept payment at the time services are provided. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us to discuss them.
Cost per session: $100-$150
Sliding scale: Yes
Pay by: ACH Bank transfer, Cash, CashApp, Health Savings Account (HSA) debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
Accepted insurance plans: BlueCross and BlueShield of Michigan, Cigna, Meridian, and out of network plans
Please note: All debit and credit cards are charged a 3% fee to process. Any returned checks will result in a service charge fee of $35 that is due prior to scheduling your next appointment.
Schedule and Cancel Appointments
In the event you need to cancel a session, please be certain to do so at least 24 hours in advance. Cancellations provided with less than 24-hour notification will be assessed 50% of the cost of the session. No-shows result in being charged the full cost of the session. All payments are to be paid in full at the time of the service.
Who needs therapy?
Anyone thinking about or needing support … ages 12 – 85
BENEFITS OF COUNSELING
Counseling is a process that can assist you in:
- Reducing stress
- Reducing anxiety and depression
- Clarifying an issue and working through it
- Healing the past
- Becoming less reactive and more proactive
- Improving communication so you can connect more deeply with others
- Exploring core values and learning to live your life in accordance with these values
- Identifying goals in your life and beginning to take action toward meeting these goals
- Understanding your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Understanding your loved ones more deeply
- Enhancing self-esteem, self-confidence
- Becoming more assertive
- Gaining more control over your life
- Increasing coping skills